Registered Dietitians (RDs) in Ontario are uniquely trained food and nutrition experts. They are the recognized experts in translating scientific, medical and nutrition information into practical information and helping individuals, their families and communities access nutrition for health.
Who is this program for?
Rostered patients with food and nutritional related concerns
Where is this program located?
Who leads this program?
Having a good relationship with food is an important part of overall well-being. Whether you have a specific medical condition or just want more information about choosing foods, our dietitians can help you make informed choices about the food you eat.
Our Registered Dietitians can help you with many nutrition related concerns:
- Chronic disease prevention and management (diabetes, hypertension, hypertriglyceridemia, etc)
- Digestive health (IBS, celiac disease, food allergies/intolerances, Crohn’s or colitis, reflux, etc)
- Mindful eating
- Nutrition information for all ages, infants to seniors
- Nutrition label reading
- Decide when to take vitamins or supplements
- Wound healing
- Healthy vegetarian eating patterns
- And more!
How do I join?
For more information, contact your physician or nurse practitioner for a referral or contact us directly through any means listed on our Contact page. We are also offering phone appointments if desired. For any upcoming nutrition programs, see our Calendar page.